Divers enter the water directly from “The Hurst Isle”, our 40’ aluminum boat.
They are picked up by our hydraulic lift or by climbing a ladder.
“Live boat” ( We do not anchor)
• Heated wet cabin (wet and dry suits permitted inside)
• Tank racks and gear baskets for each diver
• Hot water for soaking cold neoprene
• Camera Rinse tank
• Plenty of deck space
• Hydraulic lift or big ladders to get you back on board
• Dive Master. Dive Guides available with prior notice
• Hot drinks and snacks on board
• Coast Guard certified boat
• First aid kit and oxygen on board
“Save the dive kit” with minimal dive shop items and